Who will benefit from its application?
- Aesthetic and appealing interface stimulates attentiveness and yearning to learn more.
- High quality of audio materials stimulate creativity and develop children's hearing and musical intelligence.
- Students simultaneously acquire computer literacy and text processing skills. It is advantageous to young children and those of them who cannot afford a home computer.
- Features which increase students' active participation in the lesson and provide for their confidence and contentedness.
- Edutainment and funderstanding in class. Click here to read more.
The system is highly efficient due to the following features:
- Fast and efficient resourcing and easy preparation of interesting and engaging lessons.
- Fast preparation and managing of tests. Instant and impartial assessment.
- More free time in class to interact with the students and concentrate on the essentials of the lesson.
- The study materials are accompanied by all corresponding media and accessories, ready for instant application. Read more
- No paperwork, copiers, audio and video cassettes and problems with delicate equipment.
- Flexibility, which allows an easy redirection of the lesson according to circumstances.
- New effective means for class control and group dynamics. Better catering for individual needs of students at different levels.
- All traditional teaching means are implemented with enhanced capabilities: texts, songs, gaps filling, multiple choice and multiple matching exercises, films, listening, fairy tales, picture dictionaries, dictations, translations, games, speaking. (Read more in e-forms.)
- Improved means for teaching vocabulary, spelling, fluency, accuracy and all language skills.
- Feedback from students, which provides means for analysis of their opinion and interests.
- Opportunity for team work, which saves teachers' time and efforts and reduces stress.
- Teachers can easier conform to quality standards. Click here to read more.
- Easy to learn and operate. Logically built.
SCHOOL OWNERS AND SCHOOL DIRECTORS
The adoption of an e-teaching system is a strategic move because:
- The system satisfies a market demand for people who use both English and computer.
- The school can respond to a wider variety of students' requirements with less effort of the staff. In this way the school will attract more students, as well as younger qualified teachers and will motivate them to stay in the school.
- Helps a school build a unique internal teaching system, offer modern and quality services to its customers and be generally more competitive. Click here to read more.
- Reduces overhead expenses and consumables and eliminates maintenance of equipment: copiers, cassette players and VCRs.
- The system facilitates administrative management as well as inspections of the school by authorities.
- Less paperwork, perfectly organized documentation, fast and easy searching of documents, features which effectively eliminate entropy and reduce human stress.
- Improved means for teacher training.
- The system can be applied for other subjects as well: Literacy, Numeracy, ICT, History, Geography, Science, Music, Art and Religion.
- The system saves a tremendous amount of paper.