What is better compared to conventional school practice ?
- Fast and easy resourcing and preparation of lessons. This gives teachers more time to think, be creative and prepare interesting and quality lessons.
- No paperwork, copiers, audio and video players and cassettes - the learning object comes with all associated audio and video sources and accessories (teacher notes, dictionaries, links, etc.) No maintenance and problems with delicate equipment.
- Easy and fast preparation, implementation and management of tests. Assessment of students is automated, easy, timely and impartial. This feature provides the teacher with more time to interact and observe the students and reduces the precision tolerance of judgement in education.
- Improved lesson control. Special features facilitate teaching in mixed ability and multilingual groups. Enhanced means for individual impact and group dynamics.
- Aesthetic and appealing instructional content available in seconds during the lesson without preparation.
- Improved, fast and easy planning at all levels and for any period.
- The system enables team work of teachers which results in its self-improvement. This feature enables the school to create a unique system of instruction and thus gain in competitiveness.
- The student masters computer literacy, text processing and editing skills in the foreign language without additional courses.